- Please keep in mind that before going to your dedicated unit, you and your child will have to introduce yourself each time at the admission desk to take your medical file.
- You will be able to go to your department once you collect your file.An ID card, passport or residence permit
- French national health insurance card (carte Vitale) and its certification
- The notification of exemption of co-payment or the 3rd paper form the social security document called “care protocol”) if necessary
- A private insurance covering your treatments and specifying the available benefits, especially the co-payment and the daily rate.
- A E112 form, for European Community citizens, except France
- You medical file or if not, mails from your GP
- imaging (x-rays, ultrasounds, scans on films or CD) and biopsy and pathology reports and drug prescriptions
The IHOPE depends on the Centre Léon Bérard, as a Non-profit private health care facility. The physicians don’t have a private practice activity and use the normal social security ceiling fees.